Valuable information when selling your home with Steve Reese
My marketing plan is thoughtfully designed to give your home maximum exposure targeted at relevant buyers. It is based on our experience of what works. I use a multimedia approach designed to take advantage of cutting edge marketing technology. With more than nine out of 10 of homebuyers using the internet to search for homes, my marketing focuses on varied online tools to find the right buyer.
You only have one chance to make a first impression with consumers. Many agents and brokerages stumble on this step and cost their sellers real money when buyers don’t value the home enough to make solid offers. So how can you avoid this misstep?
Much of the property marketing campaign rests on the consumer’s ability to find your property online … and to find it with the right information and high-quality components. These pre-launch activities, therefore, are designed to seed the marketplace, optimize for SEO (search engine optimization), and position your property for the best possible impression right out of the gate.
IN ADDITION TO THINGS THE AVERAGE AGENT PROMISES,
YOUR PROPERTY WILL RECEIVE:
- A “Coming Soon” or “Just Listed” Facebook/Instagram ad campaign when possible
- Client shares post to personal social channels so their sphere of influence helps expand the reach
- A featured listing landing page at SoldonShawnee.com, OKCandBeyond.com, HomesinShawnee.com, and others.
- Professional photography on all listings (with address and description in the file name for enhanced search engine optimization) uploaded to the featured property landing page and all syndicated websites
- 3D walkthrough tours on all listings
- Marketing narrative and lifestyle story for the property, location and neighborhood crafted with client input
- A public preview open house promoted via Facebook/Instagram ads that receive an average of 1,200-1,500 impressions (We’ll decide together if/when appropriate and desired)
- Client shares posts to personal social channels to expand reach
- Posts on the Sold on Shawnee Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- ShowingTime automated showing service integration with bluetooth-enabled lockbox to multiple listing service members
- Automated feedback sent at strategic intervals to the showing agent with highly customized questions that draw better intel from buyers’ agents
- Syndication to more than 80 of the most popular real estate search engines nationally and internationally
- Just-listed postcards mailed to a radius of the 100 closest neighbors (in-town subdivisions)
- “First to Know” emails to some of the most engaged agents in the Shawnee/OKC metro who are showing similar properties in the area
- The benefits of my close relationship with agents throughout the OKC metro area and beyond because of my training experience and work with different associations of REALTORS®. Agent-to-agent networking is a key component to raising awareness of your listing. My work on the boards of directors for the Oklahoma City Metro Association of REALTORS®, MLSOK, the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS® along with committees/work groups at all levels have given me enormous presence to agents all over the country—and beyond.
- Attention on the multiple listing service (MLSOK) available to agents all over the OKC metro area (7,400+ participants)
- Broker Open Houses to create buzz among other REALTORS® in the Shawnee area (we’ll decide together if appropriate and desired)
- Weekly report with feedback from agents who showed the property as well as metrics for the online activity
If you’re ready to get started, contact me by phone/text at 405-585-6580 or by email at Steve@SoldonShawnee.com to set up a time for us to meet and make a visual inspection of your home. Then download my Seller’s Checklist. This list will help get you ready to work with me and ultimately sell your home quicker and for more money. I look forward to working with you!