Shawnee Public Parks
Shawnee has more than 33 public parks for our enjoyment! Below is an interactive map provided by volunteers at ShawneeParks.org to find the perfect park near you. Their website has photos and descriptions of each of the parks. Check it out!
Below is a list provided by the City of Shawnee. Volunteer-runShawneeParks.org has additional sites with photos, descriptions and maps.
- Rose Garden Park • Broadway & Franklin
- Wildwood Park • Severn & Park
- Kenwood Park • Independence & English Dr.
- Rose Dale Park • Drummond & Philadelphia
- Redbud Park • Beard & Dill
- Larch-Miller Park. Hobson & Bruce
- Woodland Veterans Park • Highland & Broadway
- Lilac Park • Edward & Patchin
- Briscoe Boy Scout Park • Main & Pesotum
- Milstead Park • Harrison & Walnut
- Chastain Park • Oakland & S. Harrison
- Farrall Park • Hayes & S. Park
- Lions Club Park • Federal & Airport Drive
- Dean Weigant Park • Leo & Rosa
- Strickland Park • Kirk & Chapman
- Jefferson Circle • Dill & Chapman
- Glcnn Collins Memorial Park • Belcher Road • Homer Lane
- Dockcry Ball Park • W. Farrall • Highway 177
- Optimist Park • 34th & Market
- Dunbar Park • Hayes & S. Oklahoma
- Isaac Walton Park • Lake Road Dead End
- Lake No. 2 Park • Belcher • No. 2 Dam Road
- Twin Lakes Trap Range • Patterson & Hardesty
- Wyatt Park (Proposed Name) • 39th & N. Beard
- Paul Duffield Tennis Complex • 1000 Block N. Kennedy
- Celebration of Life Park • 300 Block. E. Main
- Kidspace Park • 1300 Block N. Center
- Mihura Park • Hardesty Dr. & Pine Ridge Rd.
- Centennial Park • E. Main St.
- Mary Maxine Williamson Dog Park • Expo Center
- Tom Terry Park • Main & Broadway
- Veterans Memorial • 401 N. Broadway
- Kiwanis Park • Patterson Road N of Homer Lane
Parks and pavilions can be reserved by calling (405) 878-1529.