I’ll pre-market your home
While the professional photos are being edited, I’ll market your home to other REALTORS® before it’s even on the market (what’s often referred to as a “hip pocket listing”) by completing the below tasks. We’ll discuss which tactics make the most sense for your property and situation:
- Advertise your home to Shawnee-area agents as a “coming soon” listing. This is a great way to expose your home to top REALTORS® for their buyers to learn about it before going live on the market
- Send Just Listed e-cards to every REALTOR® in the area advertising your home as a new listing
- Conduct a Tuesday broker open house tour for area REALTORS® (when appropriate)
- Schedule and advertise our first public preview open house to take place the Sunday after your listing goes live in the MLS (when appropriate)
- Install a Coming Soon For Sale sign in your yard
- Have a landing page on SoldonShawnee.com shown on the yard sign to passersby for additional information
- Put a bluetooth lockbox on your property for tracked showings
Generally the above takes 24-48 hours. After that, as soon as the photos are back from the photographer and optimized, your property will go live in the MLS, SoldonShawnee.com (you’re already here), OKCandBeyond.com, and all syndicated websites!
Questions? Call me at (405) 585-6580 or email Steve@Soldonshawnee.com.
<< STEP 6: Professional photography >> STEP 8: What happens after you're live on the MLS?