I’ll pre-market your home
While the professional photos are being edited, I’ll market your home to other REALTORS® before it’s even on the market (what’s often referred to as a “hip pocket listing”) by completing the below tasks. We’ll discuss which tactics make the most sense for your property and situation:
- Advertise your home to Shawnee-area agents as a pocket listing. This is a great way to expose your home to top REALTORS® for their buyers to learn about it before going live on the market
- Send Just Listed e-cards to every REALTOR® in the area advertising your home as a new listing
- Conduct a Tuesday broker open house for area REALTORS®
- Schedule and advertise our first public preview open house to take place the Sunday after your listing goes live in the MLS
- Install a Coming Soon For Sale sign in your yard
- Have a landing page on SoldonShawnee.com shown on the yard sign to passersby for additional information
- Put a bluetooth lockbox on your property for tracked showings
Generally the above takes 24-48 hours. After that, as soon as the photos are back from the photographer, your property will go live in the MLS and syndicated websites!
Questions? Call me at (405) 585-6580 or email Steve@Soldonshawnee.com.